Lost Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederSucheHäufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Links Zum Portal

Lost Forum » LOST » Spoiler » Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3201.jpg

Favorite: Richard
Ich kenne LOST bis: 6x17
Lost Level: 47 [?]
Lost Erfahrungspunkte: 6.522.976
Nächster Lost Level: 7.172.237

649.261 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Episode 6.04 - The Substitute

Zitat:
Update: 20:50 I can personally confirm that this IS a Locke-Centric Episode.

Unlike Ausiello, who never credits others site, we'll actually credit them them for this getting the title of Episode 6.04. It is called "The Subsitute" and is rumoured to be Locke-Centric.

Quelle: Dark UFO, EW

First Season 6 Set Pic of Matthew Fox

Zitat:

Hey All,
I know this picture is a little blurry, but it is better than nothing and was taken from a moving vehicle by our good friend Roxy who got a sneak peek of the LAX Airport Filming (at Honolulu Intl. Airport) last week.

You can clearly see Jack in his suit from Flight 815.

Quelle: The ODI

22.09.2009 22:44 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Several More Set Pics from Fans

Zitat:
Hey All,
LOST Fan Carmel who is visiting the island decided to see what she could see of the temple set and headed to Diamond Head studios. She was able to get a glimpse of the exterior walls but it is now looking like it is ready for filming any day so we should expect to see the temple early in the season!

Also, spotted out on the studio lot were part of the Sub again and the Santa Rosa sign missing some letters. Of course these props could just be sitting there for storage and not being used yet.

Thanks to Carmel for sending over the pics!

Also, our good friend Ryan in Hawaii scored a couple of more set pics from the airport filming scenes, as it seems like a fan (named Geronimo) was able to get pics of Matthew Fox (Jack) and Evangeline Lilly (Kate) chatting between takes and a pregnant Emilie De Ravin (Claire).

Here are some pics and head over to Hawaii Blog to find some more!

Quelle: The ODI, Dark UFO

Episode 6.01 - LA X - Small Snippet

Zitat:
hey man, can confirm to you that in S6 premiere juliet and Sawyer both 'get closure' on the island. also that dude from heroes, the puppet master, dave Lawrence is the taxi driver that kate and claire get into. more to come later in the week...

Quelle: Dark UFO

23.09.2009 18:38 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

RE: Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

9/24/2009 - Filming Updates

Zitat:
Filming all night at Secret Island at Kualoa Ranch, next to the mac nut farm place. They were there when I drove to Crouching Lion around 6pm and still there just now when I drove back by again

Quelle: LikaNui@Hawaii Threads

Zitat:
So unfortunately I was not able to get any pictures, but I did hear some interesting information from some of the employees at the Kualoa Ranch.

First, one of the drivers for the Hummer tours told me that the Lost crew had begun to construct up the Sub set this morning and that they would be filming tomorrow from 11am-6pm! He said that on one of the earlier morning Hummer tours he gave the dock was empty, but that by afternoon they had already finished the set. He showed me pictures that he had taken this morning showing the dock empty, and then pictures from this afternoon with the Submarine at the end of the dock.

Second, I overheard a couple of employees saying that they saw Sun this morning and got a picture of her on their cell phone. One employee then showed the other employee his cell phone and she said "Yeah, thats definitely Sun!". They didnt realize I was listening to them :)

Im not sure why Sun would have been there this morning if the crew was just "setting up", and they werent filming until tomorrow? Very strange.

Quelle: Dane@DarkUFO

Zitat:
Thanks to The ODI for sending us some pics of the set in preparation of filming later.

As per the reports of the sub dock being prepared for filming here are a few new set pics of it looking like it is ready to go.

Nothing too revealing but still cool to see!

Thanks to Wayfinder for the pics.

24.09.2009 23:27 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Filming Update - Sawyer and Kate at Dock

Zitat:
Hey All,
Here is a small but interesting set report from today's filming at the sub dock confirming a scene with Sawyer and Kate.

Thanks to Wayfinder for the following details:

Kate and Sawyer were doing a scene together at the end of the dock today at Kualoa Gardens. We watched them for a good 40 minutes, but we were too far away to hear anything. All I can tell you is, it was definitely present day and it was on the island. This is interesting since they supposedly landed in LAX safe and sound.

Set Report

Zitat:
Here is another set report from one of my good friends and sources on the island called "Le Point d'Exclamation". As you can tell his language is quite "colourful" but there are a few good bits in there.

hey mate long time but I have some cool scoop for ya you wanker ha! the trouble and strife took the dustbin lids away for the a week to see the ol' grannies and it gave me time to look for some lost filming info.
and **** me I found a shed load of info! post this whole message but dont let those crazy bastards know my name RIGHT!

here is the lowdown. that aussie bird claire is stuffed up with pillows or some shit to make here look very preggers and she is in the taxi with kate. A taxi pulls up with them both in to the hospital.

Then a nurse who looked pretty hot from where I was stalking them rushes out with a wheelchair to take fat claire into the hospital, I think she's about to drop.
The funny thing was the first take the clumbsy nurse tripped over and they had to do another take. silly cow lol

kate then grabs clairs handbag which she left in the cab and goes into the hospital after them. they would not let me into the place the sly bastards.

I hung around a bit to see if they did some more and kate comes out and sits on the front of the car. I was too far away at this point to see if this was filming or jsut her having a sit down.

I had a chat with one doctor/actor dude who was eating a sandwich for lunch outside and it seemed that they were filming the delivery in there so she has the baby. this is the 3rd time we've seen her drop the sprog lol. must be knackerign for her!

They were going to shoot more but i was dying for a piss and the security guards kept looking at me strangly!
no photos dark dude as my f$%$king iphone is bust up but i saw some small dude take some so he might send them unless the security guards took care of him

26.09.2009 08:17 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Filming Update - Charles Widmore to Return

Zitat:
Hey All,
Just got a tip from one of our inside sources that actor Alan Dale (aka Charles Widmore) will be in Hawaii in a week or two to film some scenes for Season 6.

I know this is nothing too shocking as I am sure most of us expected to see him again.

However, it is still good to hear he will be filming scenes soon!

Ian Somerhalder Interview

Zitat:
You recently took a trip to Hawaii to shoot Lost. How was it being back?
It was really nice to be back. It was very quick, and it was a lot of fun to see everyone, to be back on the set, and to see the island, even if it was just for a few hours.

Were you surprised to hear that Boone would be back on the show?
Initially, yes, I was surprised. And then I was thrilled and grateful to Damon [Lindelof], and I think it’s neat that they have a lot of people going back. It’s going to be a really powerful thing for the story. And it was very strange putting on wardrobe stuff that I’d worn literally five years ago.

Is there anything at all you can tell us about what to expect?
It is so secretive. I wouldn’t want to say something that jeopardizes in any way, shape, or form the secrecy and integrity of what they’re trying to keep off-the-radar. I think Damon would come after me with a machete.

Full Article @ NYMAG

27.09.2009 09:39 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Aldo is Back

Zitat:

The Preston and Steve morning show on 93.3 WMMR are friends with the cast of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, starring Rob McElhenney. The cast of IASIP was in Philadelphia last night to perform their musical "The Night Man Cometh." This morning, Preston revealed that, while speaking with Rob McElhenney, who played Aldo in "Not In Portland," was given the script for Lost to make at least one appearance in the final season. This comes almost straight from the horses mouth. The only way to verify would be to get a quote from Rob himself.

Quelle: Erik via Preston and Steve Morning Show

Weitere Infos

Another Set Report

Zitat:
Here is another report from my good and "colourful" friend on the island "Le Point d'Exclamation".

Hey Andy you old dog. You wont f*%king believe this but ive managed to snag some new filming intel/reports/scoops for ya! I know, no bloody word from me for months and now 2 in a few days. It's all f*^%king confusing as it's all very disjointed as the sly ol' dogs appear to be shooting out of sequence. These are from various days/shoots that I've learned about and I've no bleedin idea what episode they are from. i could not see any of those clapperboards or whatever you call them, around to make out episodes, directors or stuff. plus my eyesight is pretty damn knackered these days and i dont want to get any binos and look like some crazy stalker dude although it will come in use for checking out the birds on the beach!

Weiterlesen

Latest from TV Guide

Zitat:
Recent Emmy winner Michael Emerson — just one the Losties who talked to us recently about the show's sixth and final season — promises it will resolve some but not all of fans' questions.

"I don't know if they'll be fully satisfied or not," Emerson says. "I don't know if we want to be fully satisfied. I think it's always best to go away wanting a little more."

You can forgive Emerson for being as enigmatic as his character, Ben Linus. But in interviews with TVGuide.com, his castmates (including Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, and Terry O'Quinn) did clarify three things that have nagged us since the fifth-season finale in May:
  • Yes, the bomb exploded. "Basically a bomb went off at the end of the last one and all bets are off," Garcia said. Adds Kim: "At the end of last season there was a big explosion." Of course, neither of them guaranteed that the bomb was Jughead, but we'll just assume it was to keep our heads from spinning.

• We haven't seen the last of Juliet. A well-placed source tells us Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays the tragic doctor, just flew back from shooting in Hawaii and that she may return there to shoot again.

• But we probably have seen the last of Libby. "It looks like we're probably not going to see Libby," Garcia says. "They'll probably deal with the story, but [actress Cynthia Watros, who plays Libby] may not be joining us."

Of course, the world of Lost is full of few constants and many variables. But whatever the writers have planned is worthy of the show's past secrets and reveals, O'Quinn promises: "When I read the first script, it's the first time in the whole series that I said, 'Wow, that's amazing,'" he said.

What Lost mysteries do you most want to see resolved when Season 6 begins in 2010?

Quelle: TV Guide

Desmond - Will appear in the Season 6 Premiere

Zitat:
I can confirm through 2 of my contacts that Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 Premiere. We hope to have more details on his appearance shortly.

Set Photos - 21st September

Zitat:

Weitere Bilder

Detective Rasmussen

Zitat:
As you may have noticed in the recent Set Photos one of the names on one of the trailers was that of a Detective Rasmussen.

Looking back at some of the casting notices that I'm not allowed to post publicly in full I can confirm that Detective Rasmussen is an investigator who makes a visit to the Hospital that Claire and Kate are in from the previous set reports. The detective may be there to investigate Kate.

01.10.2009 00:56 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

New Set Pics of Othersville Being Prepped for Filming

Zitat:
Hey All,
Here are some new set pics of Othersville being prepped for filming. Apparently filming should be taking place in the next couple of days, but there was some crew prepping.

In the images you will see some pictures of how the cabins should be set up and these images were found taped on the doors of the cabins informing the crew. Also note some random items being circled. Not sure why those specific items, maybe a hint to a specific scene?

One of my personal favorite images is the playground setup. Could we be seeing Annie again!?

Well according to the report we could be seeing the 70s time line again.

Thanks to Roxy for this little report and the pics:

Here are some pics from Othersville (Camp Erdman), included are pics of the whole camp and a couple of the cabins along with the playground setup again. They are making it to look (and I quote) "70's" but old looking" (i.e. rusty, dirty, broken).

(Click to Enlarge)

Latest from Ryan

Zitat:
The “LOST” production crew returned to familiar territory today, setting up base camp in Manoa Valley and shooting deep in the jungle near Paradise Park. This same area was used to film the Hydra Station exteriors, but now the forest was home to another familiar structure: The Temple.

Last week, carpenters had assembled the exterior walls of the temple at the Hawaii Film Studio (likely the other side of the temple set constructed nearby), and those same false rock walls were set up in Manoa today.

Spotted on location this morning by fortunately avid hiker Eric were Matthew Fox (Jack), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), John Hawkes (”the guy from Deadwood” as newcomer “Lennon“), and a woman described by the crew as “Cindy” (almost certainly Kimberly Joseph, our long lost stewardess). There were also a large number of extras in drably colored, somewhat ragged clothes. And seen later in the day were Jorge Garcia (Hurley) and Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), according to Carmel on Twitter.

The survivors were still wearing the DHARMA jumpsuits they had when the Swan Station drill collapsed. The question is, then, “When are we?” But whether Jack, Kate and friends remain in 1977, or end up “flashing” to another time, we know they’ve also been filming scenes with these characters in 2004, arriving unscathed in Los Angeles.

Your guess is as good as mine as to how both of these scenarios can be true.

Hat tip: Carmel V. and Eric. Mahalo!

Check out Ryan's Photos here

New Set Report and Pics of Beach Camp Filming

Zitat:
I was planning on going to just to check out the beach set and to my surprise they were filming! The scene they were filming was of Sun, Frank, and Ilana and Ben walking on the beach. But Ilana and Ben were carrying back Locke's body on the stick wrap thing. (Don't know how to describe it) The only pictures I got were of all of their stand-ins doing the scene and I was only there for an hour.

Also they built up the Losties weathered camp seen in the finale. I think its the same, but I didn't watch the finale and check. They all were in the same clothes so I'm guessing this is a continuation of the nice long walk they took to the four-toed statue. They were probably walking over to it and were walking right in front of Eko's church and next to that is the camp site.

(Click to Enlarge)

View Full Report and Couple of More Pics Here: The ODI

Latest from Ryan - 4th October

Zitat:
In years past, the “LOST” filming schedule would stretch to six days a week only occasionally, and usually as days run out toward the winter break or the season finale. But things for this final season seems to be especially intense, as we’ve already seen a few Saturday shoots even though we’re only a few weeks into production. And yesterday, two separate units were working on opposite sides of town.

The first shoot was in downtown Honolulu. “LOST” fan and HPU student “Alevermor” caught the set dressing crew at work off Alakea St., in the largely vacated back offices of Hawaiian Telcom, on Friday. A friendly crewmember told her that the Saturday morning shoot would be behind closed doors, but that Terry O’Quinn (Locke) was the scene’s central star.

So, the good news for Locke fans is that, in a sense, “old Locke” will return for Season 6. The bad news is that his life, once again, is not a particularly joyous one.

The second shoot was larger and more tantalizing, staged miles away at Waipahu High School. A large group of young extras were assembled (many accompanied by their fortunately talkative parents) to play high school students and a girls basketball team. There was much glee (including one fan who was giving a play-by-play over a cell phone to relatives in Pennsylvania) when the day’s key actors emerged from their respective trailers: Terry O’Quinn and Michael Emerson (Ben).

Terry O’Quinn was dressed smartly, in slacks and a dark purple plaid collared shirt. And Emerson was looking similarly snappy, wearing khaki pants and a dark sweater vest over a long-sleeved light blue dress shirt. He was also sporting fairly bookish glasses and a modest head of hair.

Full Report and Photos here

Latest from Ryan - 5th October

Zitat:
“LOST” took over a quiet residential street in Waikele this morning. And groggy as I was stopping by on my way to work, I had to do a double-take: the show had been there before.

The very same street was used during Season 2 episode “Lockdown,” where Locke (Terry O’Quinn), working as a home inspector, checked out a property acquired by Nadia. Today, however, Sayid’s childhood sweetheart was nowhere to be seen. Although the location was again California, this time it looked like we were visiting the residence of Locke’s lost love, Helen Norwood (played by Katey Sagal, who posted a note on Twitter that she was in Hawaii yesterday, but since deleted it).

A camera dolly was set into the street, and several extras were coached on how to create the illusion of suburban tranquility. A young blonde girl rode around on her bike, and a little boy in a red shirt rolled past on his skateboard. A mail carrier made his rounds, and another man walked his dog across the street. Over and over and over again.

Terry O’Quinn soon arrived on set, wearing a white dress shirt with blue stripes. He was also carrying an acoustic guitar, but I gather it’s just something the actor plays on set now and then, rather than a prop for the scene. He climbed into a blue Chevy van with a wheelchair ramp, and when action was called, he drove the van around the corner and up to Helen’s house.

The stage was set for a confrontation of sorts, but one I wasn’t able to watch from the corner. I gather, though, that relations between Locke and Helen aren’t much better than they were the last time we saw the two of them together. Indeed, as a crewmember explained to an elderly couple walking through the neighborhood, the scene would end with our hapless Locke tumbling to the ground… just as the lawn sprinklers came on.

Poor, poor Locke!

Mahalo to eagle-eyed “LOST” fan Stacey

Quelle: Ryan @ Hawaii Blog

06.10.2009 03:07 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6x04 - New Set Pics of Locke and Hurley

Zitat:
If you look closely at this new set pic for Episode 6x04 The Substitute you will notice Locke in a wheelchair behind what appears to be Hurley's Hummer.

Thanks to a fan named Stephen C. who posted this pic via his Twitter account @PhotoLuluTV

UPDATE:

Zitat:
Here is a little filming update and what took place in the scene. Thanks to Ryan, who was lucky enough to work only a block away from the filming!

Locke, in his wheelchair, comes rolling out of the building with a box of papers and office supplies on his lap. When he reaches his van, he sees the Hummer parked way too close, blocking his door and ramp. He starts to yell and gesture angrily, at one point throwing something. Then, Hurley — wearing jeans and a dress coat — arrives. Locke is still upset, but they talk. Then, Hurley pulls out a checkbook, writes out a check, and hands it to Locke.

Full report here: Hawaii Blog

Season 6 Casting Update - Rose to Appear

Zitat:
Well not too shocked by this little tidbit, but still good to know.

L. Scott Caldwell who plays Rose was spotted at LAX (traveling) by a fan (@NijnaNate23 on Twitter) and DocArzt is confirming she will appear in Season 6.

07.10.2009 07:40 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest From Kristin

Zitat:
MIKE, I KNOW! I'm hearing from Lost sources that every single shot of the first few episodes are so revealing that the producers have convinced ABC to NOT SHOW A SINGLE FRAME before the new season airs. No promo scenes, no photos, no nada! So you will be completely in the dark, but it is for good reason: The twists they're planning are so good, you will WANT to be surprised. Trust me. Your mind gonna go kaplewey.

Adam, I'm here to please. (or TRY anyway. As I mentioned, I'm a bit rusty but I know you'll all grease me right up...OK, that sounded dirty.) I'm hearing that Dom Monaghan will be back, Cynthia Watros will be back, Iam Somerhalder, Michelle Rodriguez...the list goes on and on. Lots of dead people walking. It's the zombie season, ********* (JOKE) From what I understand you will see most if not all of the deceased Flight 815-ers and some will be back for an EXTENDED period of time. They've already been shooting.

NoMoreMrsNiceGuy: Okay, this may or may not be Sawyer news, but I hear that Ms Kate Austen WILL lock lips with someone in the new season! Place your bets now.

170/halle, Yes. I'm sure you already figured that out but my sources confirm that on Lost, we will see what would have happened if the plane never crashed and landed safely in LA.

Quelle: E!Online

Episode 6.06 - Casting Call

Zitat:
This episode will Produced by Jean Higgins and will be Directed by Bobby Roth.
Shoot Dates: 20th October - 3rd November

[HABIB] Middle Eastern, male, late 30s to early 40s. He's stoic but a little soft around the edges. A father and family man. Tries his best to be intimidating but can’t quite pull it off. Gets in well over his head and pays the price for it...GUEST STAR.

[ROY] Any age, any ethnicity. He’s a professional mid-level tough guy who is courteous and reserved because of the powerful interests he represents. Helps motivate a client to make his payments...NICE CO-STAR.

Quelle: DarkUFO

Update:

[SAM] Middle Eastern, 9. Raised in America and has no accent. Typical boy: smart, eager, ready to tackle anything and watches out for his little sister. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR

[EVA] Middle Eastern, 6. Raised in America and has no accent. Shy and not as willing to plunge into new situations as her brother. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR

Quelle: SpoilerTV

Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - Snippets - Part 2

Zitat:

- Sun insists they bury someone properly
- Frank makes a comment about the "weirdest funeral ever"
- Ben makes a touching speech
- Sawyer is drunk when he reunites with a familar face
- Someone reveals that they know a lot more about the island than Ben.
- We find out that Jacob has a child. Have a guess who you think it is.
- An old friend crosses paths with someone unexpected off island

Set Photos - 10th October

Zitat:

Quelle: maerlus

Saïd Taghmamoui (Caesar) returns for filming

Zitat:

In a french magazine "TV magazine" there is an article about celebreties, and more precisly about Saïd Taghmamoui. Which said that between 2 trips to Hawaii, where he continues the shoot of Lost.

Locke and Sawyer filming

Zitat:

Quelle: Anthony Quintano

13.10.2009 16:31 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Set Photos - 13th October

Zitat:

Quelle: DarkUFO, Billy Ray Gallion

15.10.2009 01:11 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest Filming Updates and Snippets

Zitat:
1) They are back (10/13) filming at Diamond Head Studio and Jacob is one of the characters slated to appear.Other characters who had scenes at Diamond Head (Bender Unit): Hurley, Jin, Dogan(I believe this is the Asian fellow)

2)Detective Rasmussen who talks to Kate at the hospital where "Dr. Goodspeed" is delivering Clair's baby, is a female detective, younger thirties something brunette, nobody that we have seen before on the show.

3) I believe this is the opening episode (6.01/6.02), where we see all this stuff with the pirates who are the Temple guard
They are shooting Alt. Realy stuff at the same time and I think the two shoots are moving at different speeds. The temple stuff with all the fights are taking longer.

4)Sayid was captured by the temple Others after the Incident, and tortured by them. But they are the ones who also healed him from his season 5 wounds.

5)When the other Losties get into the temple after the fight and Richard smoothes things over between the 2 groups everyone is releaved and happy to find Sayid alive.

6)This is where we meet the long haired Asian guy and Jacob will be here too.
Much Aloha,

Episode 6.05 - Lighthouse

Zitat:
Episode 6.05 will be called Lighthouse.

Quelle: Purple Flash@DarkUFO

Update:

Hey are filming Jack centric episodes now but the character Dogan (played by the famous Japanese actor) is also in Jacks alt reality. He has also been filming scenes recently on the Temple set.

Quelle: Purple Flash@DarkUFO

Episode 6.01/6.02 - LA X - Teaser Snippet

Zitat:
We see Cindy again as 2 new characters open something of Hurley's. One of them has a connection to The Yellow Submarine.

Small Filming Snippets

Zitat:

Make sure you check out this link for more photos and a report of the filming including a photo of Damon on the set :)

Quelle: SpencerStacy Blog

Matthew Fox Filming

• Just off the plane in Honolulu. I love that first smell of trade breezes and jet fuel.

• Sitting on the set with Jack Bender. His boots up on the monitor stand, he watches intensely while directing a beautiful crane shot.

• We've moved outside under the tropical night skies. Matthew Fox is doing some fine and subtle work, but no scene spoilers here.

Quelle: Carlton Cuse@Twitter

Credit: http://twitter.com/strobie/status/4937054355

Chapman02
It's a scene with Matthew fox He is the only one there with a bunch of extras I tried to get in but ,well You know That's LOST

Looks like a Jack Centric. YAY.

Quelle: Strobie@Twitter

18.10.2009 03:48 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Various Filming Updates from Twitter

Zitat:

@sluky Blue blazer and maybe khaki slacks — hard to see from our position. He was drinking bottled water and talking to the crew.

@lylyford It was cool! Central Middle was supposed to be some kind of concert hall. Matthew Fox was shooting with a dark-haired teen.

Twitter Link: Strobie

.........It turns out that this hyperkid is one of the actors, and he had jammed the deadbolt with cameras rolling, a hundred people watching......

......While they were inside, they filmed a scene with a haole guy in a suit pounding on the door and trying to get "David" to let him in the house.......

Twitter Link: TheKeyGuy

LOST actor Doug Hutchison (Horace Goodspeed, 70's Dharma Initiative) spotted in Kailua. Yes, I'm that nerdy about the show.

Twitter Link: VickiYu

Just saw Evangeline Lilly from Lost on the street in Kailua. Yup, they're definitely filming again.

Twitter Link: joshwisch

More Snippets and Teasers

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Here is the latest batch of Snippets and Teasers that my various sources have allowed me to post. These are from various Episodes from 6.01 up to I assume 6.05 and 6.06

• A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack
  • Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayids help
  • Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer
  • We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way
  • Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island
  • Sayid injuries are healed by something waterey
  • Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues
  • There are 2 burials
  • Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney"

20.10.2009 00:51 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6x05 - New Set Report and Pics

Zitat:
The ODI:

Hey All,
Our good friend Ryan from Hawaii Blog has posted a summary of several filming updates and set pics from the last few days of filming.

Most of the tidbits have been posted, but the most recent filming from today was Jack and Hurley waiting the arrival of Jacob at what appears to be another Temple-esque looking structure.

This set looks eerily similar to the Four-Toed Statue Base set I visited so I wonder if there will be anything on top of the this structure after the CGI is added in.

The set pic of Jack's truck in front of what appears to be a school is from filming from last Friday.

You can see more details at Hawaii Blog and more pics at the following links: here and here.

Damon Talks About Kate and Juliet for Season 6

Zitat:
The ODI:

Hey All,
LOST writer Damon Lindelof recently did an interview where he answered a question about "badass" Kate and Juliet and said if we like those two characters that way then we will like season 6.

Not sure now if he was saying we will see more badass Kate and Juliet or that we will see those type of characters in general in Season 6.

Thanks to Matt for the details.

On a show called GEEK TIME hosted by Jon Hein(Jump the Shark author), on HOWARD101 on SIRIUS RADIO, Jon asked Damon Lindleoff about Kate and Juliet not being as "hard" or "badass" as they used to be, Damon said "If you like those two characters as badass, then you'll probably like the last season of the show." I don't know if that's worthy of news. I think it aired Aug. 17 but I'm not sure.

NOTE: The audio is a small clip and you can listen to it here: The ODI

Episode 6.06 - Sundown

Zitat:
Here is the title of Episode 6.06 - "Sundown". No confirmation on centricity but I would guess Sun or Jin or both for now. So it seems Darlton are still following a mirror of Season 1 Centrics. Next up in theory would be Charlie but I doubt that, so who will 6.07 be?

Set Photos - 20th October

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Here are some great set and filming photos that we've just been sent. These could be for either Episode 6.05 - Lighthouse (Most likely) or 6.06 - Sundown. Thanks to Mike and Annie for the photos.

22.10.2009 02:39 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

More About Claire's Return but No Return of Rousseau

Zitat:
Here is the latest tidbit from EW's Ausiello about the return of Claire but he also confirms who is NOT returning.

Earlier this week there was a big debate about one character not returning for Season 6 and it seems like Mira Furlan aka Rousseau has turned down the request to return.

Instead we get maybe badass Claire!?

Here are the details:

Question: Is Emilie de Ravin going to be back in Lost for the whole season or just a few episodes? And will we get to see what happened to her? —Jared

Ausiello: The answer to both of your questions is a resounding yeppers. Better prepare yourself though. My Lost mole says season 6 will showcase “a version of Claire we’ve never seen before — a Rousseau-esque version.” We’ll be in need of a Rousseau fix since the real version will be MIA. According to a Lost insider, the French Lady’s portrayer, Mira Furlan, turned down the show’s request to return for the final season due to a “prior overseas commitment.” Anyone know how you say “big bag-o-nuts” in français?

Quelle: DarkUFO, The ODI

Latest From Kristin

Zitat:
You gotta love a man who likes to clear the air.

Harold Perrineau just rang up to kindly reveal an answer to our blind item—"Guess Who's Not Returning to Lost?"—which outed a former Lost star as a holdout to return for the final season.

It's not him.

Despite everyone and their mother's brother's lover (even the Los Angeles Times!) assuming Harold (Michael) was the Lost holdout, Harold reveals that he has not turned down an offer to return to the show.

So does that mean he's coming back?
"Honestly, no one has asked," Harold tells me. "But if I was asked to come back to Lost, indeed I would say yes. We all started that journey together, and I would love to be able to end it with everybody. It would be a great thing to do, to get to say goodbye to them all at the same time. I would love to go back and hang out a little bit."

Quelle: DarkUFO, E!Online

22.10.2009 23:10 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Small Filming Snippets

Zitat:

More Pictures here.

Detailed Set and Filming Report

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Here is another report from my good and "colourful" friend on the island "Le Point d'Exclamation".

Yo dark!Got more scoop stuff for ya.Was able to catch some filming
dude. You already have some pap snaps of the shoot earlier with Hugo
and Fox but here is what I saw a little.Rememeber dont use my bloody
name as those crazed lost peeps will nab me and take me to smokey or
some shit.

ok you will need to watch super careful when this episode is on the
air and will need a tivo or some shit to get a screencap as hugo who
actually seems to have gained weight
has some very detailed notes and shit on his arm from when he met that
Jacob dude in the that "shiney" area as one of your other crazed
sources called it!

I saw Jacob, hurley and this samuari dude lol called dogen or whatever
all together in the temple. You have some photos whatever already of
this set.

Jin gets rescued from the "pirate" looking dudes by would you believe
Claire of all people. She has gone all chuck norris on them and looks
f**king terrible!

Weiterlesen

24.10.2009 06:40 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Set Report and Photos - 20th October

Zitat:

Quelle: Claudio

In parking ther was a lots of truck, I follow the way and the other side of a bridge there is a new little camp, I take pictures, we can see a Dharma logo. Half an hour later I returned to the parking and I see Jorge Garcia, he embarked in a van and climbs to a trail. I back to the camp again in a little path, I get near a group of technician and one of them is Jack Bender, and Jorge Garcia is repeating a scene. The team descends to return after dinner, next it started raining and it was impossible to take pictures, but I mingled with the technicians. They were filming for episode six, Jack Bender gave me a bottle of water, and they have started filming in the trail several times. They blocked access to both ends,I descended the first time, Matthew Fox was walking ahead of me, he revire to talk to someone. He wear a red sweater and a red spot on his forehead. During this time they installed a big camera in a tent, but security didn't want I witness in the shooting. Matthew Fox is left with his car a little later, and apparently he has not turned to the scene of the camp. I left at 3PM. They had not started filming in the camp, but I knew there would be special effects and fire. The next day I went back to 13 hours, but they turned in another inaccessible location, I did not see anyone for two hours. I have other photos of the camp (next email), there is a chamgement the camp, I took pictures of the exact path where they filmed Jack and Hurley. Very beautiful tree easy to recognize, shooting back (they go down) and face. It has metal edges along the path. The day before, they camoufffé it with branches.

Quelle: lost-spoiler.over-blog, DarkUFO

26.10.2009 18:44 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Casting News

Zitat:
It looks like Maggie Grace is headed to Oahu in November to shoot top-secret Lost scenes as Shannon Rutherford, who was buried on the island back in ’05. Producers had invited Maggie back earlier, but the busy actress had to wait for shooting to conclude on a string of three film projects, including the role she just wrapped as Cameron Diaz’s kid sister in “Knight & Day,” also starring Tom Cruise. I’m hearing Shannon may be cut into an episode shot earlier this fall with brother Boone, played by Ian Somerhalder.

Quelle: DarkUFO, TV Guide Magazine

New Set Report and Photos

Zitat:
I'm Benjamin, Claudio's friend.
I am in the team of the blog lost-spoiler.over-blog.com and of the forum lost.forumsactifs.com. Richieleb of our forum takes to us of Hawaii of the reports of exclusive filming. There are 3 photos with this set report.

Sorry for my English but I am French ! lol !

Here is the rest :

"Hi all, how lucky I was to have spent time with the production team to see Hurley, Jack and director Jack Bender to three feet, and staying a little longer in the rain, I think I saw that Claire, as on one of the photos I took (I had not noticed) by the larger team blog, we see his name appears with that of Jack. Jack is left for 15 hours, and if you go on the blog to see the pictures, the picture where we see two tents covered, and well into 15 hours, he stood there a dozen technicians and a big vision-pana rail close to film a scene from the little camp, I'd be Claire who attended the scene, security told me to go away because the scene had too many new things. One of the scripts that came to see a technician special effects, talking about fire. If you looked at the photo of the camp left one can see a kind of book with a Dharma logo.

On October 21 around 13:30 am if returned, the team was filming in a protected area for two or three hours I saw no one. I took other pictures, the camp had changed his appearance. A new sign dharma down, and one can see inside the shelter. It has pictures of trail or Jack and Hurley were filmed. Jack Bender with the cameraman who kept a small Panamanian hands vision, micro understood, and Hurley and Jack stood in the place where we see a large rock in the middle of the trail. It was difficult to see because at 10 feet there was a small tent with two women who had their film scenes. And I was standing behind with two technicians and one that blocked the path to other foreigners (those who visited the park) while they were filming. I think they took the views in both directions. Hurley and Jack wandered down. The other photos are those filmed the trail, a place especially with large trees should be easy to recognize in episode six that technicians confirmed to me. For an hour or more technicians who attends the scene, were brought from the ends of branches with leaves to hide the iron bars that you see on the edge of the trail.

On October 19 I had been at base camp original (very safe and this one-hour walk on the beach, because everything is private between the road and the beach) the camp is very messed up, the church is always present and there is a hole near for a body in the small cemetery. I have pictures I would put maybe somewhere else. If nothing else I come back to mind. I will share with you. The location of Paradise Park is beautiful, a beautiful jungle stream (they often go through) and very large and strange trees. The next season will be terrible. Thank you"

Updates:
20:55 - It looks like Benjamin now thinks that the logo maybe just a generic Dharma one.
Thanks to Benjamin for the following. Benjamin is hoping to maybe get a better photo of the new Logo and a description of it.
22:10 - Benjamin just emailed me and as most of you suspected that last line should not read "Terrible" but "Awesome". :)

Quelle: DarkUFO, Benjamin@lost-spoiler.over-blog

Titus Welliver ready to film some Lost

Zitat:

DarkUFO: Thanks to Emma for the heads up that confirms what we pretty much already knew that Titus Welliver will be shooting some scenes shortly.

“There’s craft service and he’s got a massage table,” joked Welliver, who is headed back to La-La in a couple of weeks to film episodes of “Lost,” “Sons of Anarchy” and “The Good Wife.”

Quelle: DarkUFO, bostonherald.com

Filming Update and Photos - 22nd October

Zitat:

Weiterlesen

Snippets from Damon

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to B3RT4 for the heads up on this interview with Damon Lindelof. Here are some snippets from the interview.

The countdown to Lost's final season is underway.

Are you excited? Depressed? Terrified of what awaits our beloved castaways after that insane Season 5 finale?

Last week you sent me loads of questions for executive producer Damon Lindelof, and he was happy to answer them when we met up at the Austin Film Festival. Read on for Lindelof's thoughts on the last episode, returning characters, "the numbers" and so much more.

Zum Interview

Cuse Confirms William Atheron Will Make a Guest Appearance

Zitat:
Thanks to everyone for sending the heads up about Carlton Cuse's recent tweets about a clue for an actor that would appear in Season 6 in a guest role.
It seems several fans guessed right and Cuse confirmed that William Atherton would appear.

Here is a link to the Tweet from Cuse and an IMDB link for Atherton:

http://twitter.com/CarltonCuse/status/5222559154
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0040472/

Small snippet

Zitat:
On the Island, Locke is a true man-about-town... er jungle. Not only is he seen reuniting with a number the original Losties, including the badass, rifle-toting Claire, but he even finds the time to get stabbed by a genuine Iraqi.

28.10.2009 10:55 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

New ABC Promo

Small snippet/teaser

Zitat:
On the Island, Locke is a true man-about-town... er jungle. Not only is he seen reuniting with a number the original Losties, including the badass, rifle-toting Claire, but he even finds the time to get stabbed by a genuine Iraqi.

Damon Lindelof's Personal Message to LOST Fans

Zitat:
The ODI was lucky enough to be a comic-book event in LA earlier today. He has just sent through this video of Damon where The ODI asked him to say something to all the spoiler fans about no new footage.

Zum Video - Weitere Infos von TheODI

Damon Lindelof Interview

Zitat:

Damon Lindelof at Comic Book Signing and Interview from Andy Page on Vimeo.

Quelle: DarkUFO, The ODI

TV Guide Scan

Zitat:

Episode 6.08 - Casting Call

Zitat:
[KENDALL] Female, any ethnicity, early to mid 30s. An intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit. Caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out...GUEST STAR, POSSIBLE RECUR.

Shoot Dates: 11th to 24th November

Quelle: DarkUFO, SpoilerTV

Latest from NY Mag

Zitat:
During the explosive season finale of Lost last season, Elizabeth Mitchell's character, well, exploded. Or did she? After all, in the Lost universe, falling hundreds of feet down a massive well and then being mere inches away from a hydrogen bomb when it explodes could either mean the character got blown to smithereens or that they'll just wake up the next morning with a piercing headache and a severe urge to pop some Dharma-brand acetaminophen. Well, in the case of Juliet, executive producer Damon Lindelof confirms in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly (not yet online) that the female half of Sawliet is, indeed, toast. "The decision to kill Juliet was absolutely brutal," he said, before adding that "[Carlton Cuse and I] have to really love you to give you a finale death." Don't shed too many tears for Juliet, though: As we told you back in June, Juliet is set to appear in "an unspecified number of episodes" during the sixth and final season of the show.

Quelle: DarkUFO, NY Mag

30.10.2009 07:35 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Termin für Premiere steht offenbar fest

Zitat:
Bei ABC hat man sich offenbar dazu entschlossen, mit der sechsten Staffel noch im Januar 2010 zu beginnen. Der Termin für die beiden ersten Episoden:

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Geht man davon aus, dass die Ausstrahlung der 6. Staffel ab dem 12. Februar aufgrund der Olympischen Spiele unterbrochen wird, werden wir ganze fünf Episoden (bzw. vier, die erste ist eine Doppelfolge) sehen, bevor eine zweiwöchige Pause gemacht wird.

01.11.2009 13:43 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Elizabeth Mitchell Article

Zitat:
While Lost exec producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse confirm that death becomes her (“The decision to kill Juliet was absolutely brutal,” says Lindelof), they note that she’s scheduled to appear in multiple episodes this season (“There’s still something very significant that we have not yet learned about the character,” hints Cuse).

LINDELOF: “Juliet basically birthed season 6 by the actions that she takes in the final seconds of season 5. She is completely responsible for the end game of the show. So the character is going to be seen in a slightly different light this year. We gave her that action for a reason, and that’s because she’s so important to the fabric of the story.”

On later being asked to return in season 6:
MITCHELL: “The only thing I could think of was that she gets to beat the c-r-a-p out of Ben [laughs]…. I was like, ‘I think I’m going to be really busy. But I’m so in love with this character, it’s not like you have to twist my arm. So, thank you.’ It was just a complete rollercoaster of [emotions], though, because I had already said goodbye.”

On what we should expect when we see Juliet again:
MITCHELL: “It’s probably exactly what you expect, but because it’s Damon and Carlton, you know they’re just going to turn it on its ear.”

Weiterlesen

Quelle: Popwatch

Little Snippet on Elizabeth Mitchell

Zitat:
Mitchell, by now a pro at keeping "Lost's" patented twists under wraps, will add only, "I've already shot [scenes] with Sawyer. It's one of those things where it appears to be one thing, and then it turns into something else."

Weiterlesen

Quelle: LA Times

Latest from TV Guide Magazine

Zitat:
Rebecca Mader, who was prematurely killed off Lost last season, has agreed to reprise her role of anthropologist Charlotte Lewis after completing a string of back-to-back films—including “The Men Who Stare at Goats,” with George Clooney, and 2010’s “Ceremony,” with Uma Thurman. “I am beyond thrilled to be returning to Lost!” Mader e-mailed me. “Being a part of this show has been one of the greatest moments in my career thus far. I’m excited to see everyone!” Everyone, I assume, includes that polar bear skeleton Charlotte discovered in the Tunisian desert. (Please, let her return finally explain how that creature got there!)

Quelle: TV Guide Magazine

Filming Update and Photos - 3rd November

Zitat:
This morning, “LOST” was spotted at Hawaii Medical Center East on Liliha St., otherwise known as St. Sebastian Hospital. The scene took place in the emergency room, and thus beyond prying eyes. But a group of nurses were a titter, having spotted Jack (Matthew Fox), Sayid (Naveen Andrews) and “his girlfriend” — presumably Nadia (Andrea Gabriel). As we’re beginning to see, even in a universe where Oceanic Flight 815 arrives safely in Los Angeles, our friends are inexplicably crossing paths.

And this afternoon, visiting fan “Daisy from Hazzard County” was among several visitors (including a group on a “LOST” tour) who happened upon a “LOST” shoot at Papailoa Beach (a.k.a. Police Beach), the main beach camp of several seasons past. Rain bursts made for a tricky shoot, but the crew persevered.

In the scene were Ben (Michael Emerson), Frank (Jeff Fahey), Ilana (Zuleikha Robinson), Miles (Ken Leung), and Sun (Yunjin Kim). In one scene, Frank was gathering wood and working in the sand, and in another, he was toting a gun. Then, it was Ben’s turns to dig around in the sand. Finally, Ilana had Ben at gunpoint, and marched him down the beach.

Full Report and Photos here

Quelle: Hawaii Blog

Update:

I'm attaching some shots that I managed to snag from the same day as the fan from Ryan's blog (Monday Nov 2). They had been there all day, but the rain was affecting their shooting schedule. I actually went right into Sawyer's tent where Ben had previously been digging up something or burying something and it was covered with a fatigue looking tarp. If you look at the Ben-Ilana with gun pic, I'm in the background! How cool is that. Everything the fan said is correct, the only thing I would add is that there were 8 graves near Eko's church..don't know what that was, but they could be screwing with us! The crew were quite accommodating, but we stuck it out through the rain so they knew we were die-hard. I saw Miles, Frank, Ben, Ilana and Sun...but only Frank, Ben and Ilana actually shooting. As we were leaving, it looked like Sun had a scene coming up.

Update:

DarkUFO: Thanks to Annie for the heads up on this photo of Terry O'Quinn on the set.

Episode 6.08 - Additional Casting Call

Zitat:
[SELENA] Any ethnicity, early 30s. A striking beauty who knows how to use it, mischievous, confident in tense situations. Ends up in bed with an attractive man, all by her own choosing. But after corporate negotiations, she finds the terms of the deal have changed and doesn’t know who to trust to save her job...ONE DAY GUEST STAR

Quelle: DarkUFO, SpoilerTV

Latest From Kristin

Zitat:
Despite reports that Lost's hottest bikini-wearer ever Maggie Grace is coming back to the ABC cult fave, I am now told exclusively that Maggie has not yet signed on to return for the final season.

A rep for the actress tells me: "It has not been confirmed that [Maggie] is returning [to Lost]. She has been asked, but nothing more than that."

So does this mean that she is the Lost "holdout" I've been teasing for a few weeks?

Confession time: Yes, Maggie was the Lostie I was referring to when I wrote the blind item about a "holdout" among the original cast who had been offered a return to the series but had not accepted. Reliable inside sources tell me she's the only original cast member so far who has been asked back to the series and unable to return. She has not shot any new scenes for the final Lost season.
However, according to her rep, Maggie had a very good reason for not making the trek to Hawaii: "She did three movies back to back to back and just got back from filming last Thursday."

Episode 6.07

Zitat:
The title of Episode 6.07 is "Dr. Linus"

Zuleikha Robinson confirmed as Series Regular

Zitat:
Thanks to one of our sources we can confirm that Zuleikha Robinson who plays Illana is now a Series Regular.

New Set Photos

Zitat:
DarkUFO: LOST Film crew on Merchant Street. Thanks Dylan Parrin for these photos.

Quelle: DarkUFO, gregjackson

04.11.2009 05:02 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Staffel 6 - FOX Deutschland (Promo)

Latest From Kristin

Zitat:
Marcela in Portugal: Is it true that Naveen Andrews is leaving Lost?
Not sure how this one got misconstrued, but no. Naveen has taken a role on NBC's Law & Order: SVU, but it is only for one episode as a guest star. He's not thatMaggie Grace hasn't yet signed on to return! My Lost moles assure me Naveen is very much a part of the final Lost season. And we might even see something good happen to Sayid for once.

Sonya Walger Interview

Zitat:
FlashForward star Sonya Walger talks about cleaning houses for a living, shooting Lost in New York and indiscriminate reading on TV Guide Magazine's Cubicle Confessions!

Zum Interview

Set Photos of Dharmaville - 21st Oct

Zitat:
Here are some pix I got of Dharmaville on October 21..the houses used for LOST were intentilonally dirtyted up from the other dorms as they are very clean, (the rec room was newly painted) and as you can see the swing set has been practically demolished, not something that would happen naturally since they used it last year in Season 5's Kate and Roger scene; so deliberate or what?

Michael Emerson on the Set

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to SpoilerTV Forum member littlefoo20 for finding this photo of Michael Emerson as Ben. Looks like he's dressed up as the teacher for his role in Episode 6.07 - Dr.Linus

Quelle: DarkUFO, Littlefoo20

Small Filming Snippet - 6th November

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to Sluky for the heads up on this little snippet from yesterdays filming.

Hawaiian Escapades: Busy day for filming at the 'survivors' beach camp today... Fri, 11/6. Witnessed Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Matthew Fox (Jack), Michael Emerson (Ben), Jorge Garcia (Hugo), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Yunjin Kim (Sun), Jeff Fahey (Frank Lapidus) & Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) Source: Hawaiian Escapades@Facebook

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaiian Escapades@Facebook

07.11.2009 21:12 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest from Ryan - Podcast 8th November

Zitat:
Just listened, here's a summary of the points :)

@ Big news is that the 1970's/2007 timelines seem to be reunited in 6.07 - in a scene set at the Beach camp with Sun, Ben, Frank, Illana and Miles - all are suprised as Jack, Hurley and Richard suddenly appear out of the jungle. Everyone embraces (except Ben). Claire there too, looking tough with dark straight hair.
@ Filming at a Presbyterian Church in the kitchen, featuring Sayid, plus Omar and Keamy! Also on set: John Hawks (new character Lennon).
@ Filming at a High School - Emerson there as a schoolteacher, Alex dressed as a schoolgirl, Doc. Arzt there too, along with new signing William Atherton playing "Principal Reynolds". Locke on scene as well. Episode co-directed by Mario van Peebles.
@ Scenes being shot at Jack's hospital - Jack, Sayid and Nadia present.
@ Zach and Emma sighted in scenes with the Others, along with Cindy and Claire.

Vincent said...
-Scene focused on Sayid in Church kitchen. Other cast such as Omar and Keamy. New character named Lennon as well.
-Michael Emerson (Ben) filming at a high school. As well as Tania Raymonde (Alex), Daniel R (Leslie Arzt), as well as the new William Atherton character (plays a Principal Reynolds). Terry O'Quinn was there as well.
-Filmed scenes at the hospital emergency room with Matthew Fox (Jack), Naveen Andrews (Sayid), and Nadia (don't know the actress name XP)
-Filmed a few scenes at the Beach Camp set with Michael Emerson (Ben), Jeff Fahey (Frank),Z Robinson (Illana), Yun Jin Kim(Sun), Ken Leung (Miles)
-Frank in one seen gathering wood and raking the sand. Another scene was walking around totting a gun.
-Scene with Ben digging in the sand filmed
-Another scene with Illana having Ben at gun point and marched him down the beach
-Did filming else where with two kids a younger boy and an older girl (assumed Zack and Emma from season 2)
-Scenes were set up for filming after lunch which would include Cindy (the flight attendant who was taken) and Claire.
-Sun, Ben, Frank, Illana, and Miles at the beach again.
-Sun takes off her jacket and puts it in her tent as Illana storms across the camps towards Sawyers tent sits next to Miles who then gets up and walks away though giving her some kind of signal as he walked away
-Another take Illana comes out of the woods carrying a gun and Ben follows her out of the woods also carrying a gun
-Scene Sun is seen working on her tent, Frank is tending a large fire, as the director calls action Jack, Hurley and Richard emerge onto the beach. Sun sees them and runs over followed by Frank, Ben, Illana, and Miles. Sun gives Hurley and Jack hugs as the whole group gathers together. Ben is a little outside of the group. Jack and Frank shake hands.
-Dark haired woman filmed leaning against Sawyers tent. Dameon (the person who sent the report in) was sure it was a toughened up looking Claire

Podcast anhören

Episode 6.08

Zitat:
The title of Episode 6.08 is "Recon"

Episode 6.08 - New Casting Call

Zitat:
[SEAMUS] Any ethnicity, 30s-40s. A scientist with some physicality to him. Not afraid to take charge and give orders. Looking for someone interesting. CO-STAR, POSSIBLE RECUR

Latest From Kristin

Zitat:
Marshall in Texas: Is it true that on Lost the bomb did go off and the show will "reset" with Oceanic Flight 815 landing safely? From what I understand only one of those things is true. But it's complicated!

Casting News

Zitat:
Actress-turned-erotic exercise pioneer Sheila Kelley has found a plum role on the final season of Lost, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Kelley — best known acting-wise for her three-year stint as secretary Gwen Taylor on L.A. Law — will play the recurring role of Kendall, an intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit who is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out.

At least that’s the info Team Darlton circulated around town when they were casting the role. For all I know Kelley is replacing an AWOL Mira Furlan as Rousseau.

Quelle: DarkUFO, EW

Latest from Ryan

Zitat:
An early morning Twitter post from local social media star Russ (a.k.a. @ParkRat) revealed the tell-tale presence of production trailers near Kahala Mall. It was a modest, interior shoot, so there were few details. But those few details are still worth pondering.

A visiting fan followed Russ’ clue to a residential street just off Kilauea Ave. All the magic was happening inside a plain looking home. But two actors were seen coming and going from the set: Michael Emerson (Ben) and Jon Gries (Roger Linus, Ben’s father). Later in the day, Tania Raymonde (Alex) was spotted.

There’s no telling exactly where and when the scene was set, but the visiting fan was able to overhear one tantalizing line of dialogue for Roger Linus, as referenced by the script supervisor:

“This is not the life I wanted for you, Ben.”

Whatever Ben’s been up to, mixing with students and teachers in a high school, it sounds like he’s still disappointing his dad.

Full Report

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaii Blog

Episode 6.09 - Casting Call

Zitat:
[ISABELLA] Latina, 30s, fluent in Spanish. Strong sense of self and adores her husband. Devout Catholic who is battling a long-term illness...GUEST STAR.

[FATHER SUAREZ] Latino, 50s to 60s, fluent in Spanish. A well educated, old school Catholic priest who is stern and has an inflexible opinion of right and wrong...VERY NICE CO-STAR, POSSIBLE GUEST STAR.

[JONAS WHITFIELD] Early to mid 30s; English; must speak with authentic accent. He’s crisp and his bearing is of a British military officer. Athletic and agile, he’s worked hard to rise up the corporate ladder and make something of himself. He believes in survival of the fittest...GUEST STAR.

[DOCTOR] Latino, 40s-50s, fluent in Spanish. Sophisticated, wealthy, and a somewhat mercenary upper-class doctor who has an imperious bedside manner but knows his stuff...NICE CO-STAR.

[IGNACIO] Latino, 30s, fluent in Spanish. Poor, religious and street smart. On the wrong side of the law but only because he’s a victim of his circumstances... NICE CO-STAR.

Produced by Jean Higgins
Shoot Dates: 20th November - 9th December
No director attached yet

13.11.2009 07:28 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Filming Snippets

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Here are some little filming snippets from one of our spies on the set, Celestial Beauty.

Dark- This is what I managed to find out on the set I visiting during the filming at the High School Last Week. You already have a few bits of this but here goes.

- At the school, Alex (Tania Raymonde) is actually a student at this school where Ben is a teacher. She is still "close" to Ben.
- Also spotted at the school are both boom boom Doc Arzt and Rose! No signed of Bernard
- One of the new guests that you posted, William Atherton, was on the set. He is actually the Principle of the school, however I'll leave you with this cryptic snippet. Although he is the principle, that may not actually be his only role!
- Locke and Ben both work at the School

Lost Poster 13 Reveal at SPiN NY

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to Nicole for the heads up on this. I'm not sure if this was an officially sanctioned video from ABC or not.

Hi Dark, I was just taking a look at the Barracks Round Up post over on lostargs.com and they have a video which was taken at the reveal. At the end of the video there are a few fast pictures.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw him was: "Is this the new Dogen character?"

Quelle: DarkUFO, Lost Args

16.11.2009 00:34 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6x08 Recon - Filming Update

Zitat:
Sawyer and Charlotte Meet!?

Here is a very interesting filming update from our good friend Ryan in Hawaii who received a nice little set report from a visiting fan named Damian. Apparently the scene took place at an upscale restaurant (Diamond Head Grill), which is in Waikiki and not too far from the Diamond Head Studios.

Several well dressed extras were a part of the shoot along with stars Josh Holloway (Sawyer) and Rebecca Mader (Charlotte). I remember when we interviewed Mader on the ODI LOST podcast I believe she said that Josh was awesome and she would love to work with him again. I guess it looks like she got her wish!

I really wonder if we are still in an ALT storyline or there is some connection to Sawyer and Charlotte we never knew about?

Here is a snippet from Ryan's report:

Josh Holloway (Sawyer) was spotted, looking quite handsome, wearing black pants and a purple shirt. But his companion was an even more striking sight, in a colorful evening dress: Rebecca Mader (Charlotte).

There is not too much more because it was an indoor shoot, but you can view the full report here: Hawaii Blog.

17.11.2009 05:07 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Mark Pellegrino confirms Season 6 Return

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to http://llegaronparaquedarse.blogspot.com/ for the heads up on this interview with Mark Pellegrino who confirms that he will be in multiple episodes this season.

Lost is one of the most complex and dense series ever produced. Having stepped into the show so late in The Game, with your first appearance in the fifth-season finale, "The Incident," how much do you need to understand the Lost universe in order to play a character as enigmatic as Jacob?
My wife can usually know the end of a movie from the beginning. She knew within five minutes that Bruce Willis was dead in The Sixth Sense. Very annoying sometimes. And she doesn't even know what it means yet or where everything is going in Lost. And that's the beauty of that show. They always surprise ya. Since I'm not quite as clever as her -- when the ring rolled across the floor, so did my jaw -- I prefer to be on a need-to-know basis. I know what I need in the scene and how I feel about it. And that's it, although I occasionally get an ominous hint or two...which I can't reveal.

How much have (Lost writers-producers) Damon Lindelof and Bryan Burk and the guys told you about Jacob? And to your thinking, who -- or what -- the hell is this guy?
On this account I can say very little. The things I do know, I am sorry to say, will be revealed at a later date.

We tried. Let's go at it this way. How many episodes can we expect to see you in? And what are the chances you'll be around long enough to appear in the series finale?
There will be a number. But the amount and placement are locked away in a safe, deep in a cave in Diamond Head.

Full Interview

17.11.2009 17:37 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Lost Forum » LOST » Spoiler » Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen

Lost-Board.de on Facebook

Woltlab
Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
Lost AllgemeinEpisodenSpoilerTheorienCharaktere
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6
© 2004-2010 Lost Forum ::: www.lost-board.de ::: RSS Feed Selector